Redmi phones have a long epitomize amazing budget phones and now Xiaomi seems to add something new to the lineup. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 is here, continuing the company’s legacy of releasing phones with good specifications at low price tags. While the company’s vast product portfolio now includes fitness bands, earphones, air purifiers, power banks, and other devices, smartphones continue to be the stars, and the Redmi series – of which the Redmi 5 is the most recent member.
The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels at a PPI of 282 pixels per inch. likewise, the Xiaomi Redmi 5 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The mobile is available in two variants, 2GB and 3GB priced at Rs. 17,499 and Rs. 19,999 respectively.
Key specifications of Redmi 5:
- Display: 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720×1440 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Memory: 2GB and 16GB or 3GB and 32GB
- Primary Camera: 12 MP (f/2.2, 1.25 μm)
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Price in Nepal (2GB): Rs. 17,499
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Price in Nepal (3GB): Rs. 19,199