Government Services in a Single AppDefining Digital Nepal Framework.
Nagarik App(नागरिक एप) is a digital platform for Nepali citizens to bring various governmental services integrated with one app. Nagarik Apps is a big step towards the digital transformation of Nepal and Nepali citizens. After a year of development, the app was released for the test and review of the general public on 15th Jan 2021(Magh 2nd 2077) by the then prime minister of Nepal Mr. KP Sharma Oli. Magh 2 is also known as the National Earthquake Safety Day. The App was launched with the aim of making Digital Nepal.
How To Download and use Nagarik App?
You can download the Nagrik App from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The App in its initial day of launch got more than 10K downloads. People supported the App but initially, there was some issue which was fixed later.
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple iOS App Store
- Search Nagarik App and download the App
- Click Install
- Provide your Registered Mobile number and verify with OTP
- Verify yourself with Citizenship, passport, or voter id card
- You are now ready to use the Nagarik App.