Information Security Response Team Nepal is all geared up to host Global Cyber Security Summit 2018 on July 27 and 28 in the capital.
The GCSS 2018 will provide national and international organizations a platform to collaborate.
The objectives of the conference are:
– To analyze and diagnose the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends in today’s scenario.
– To pinpoint the areas of Cybersecurity that needs to be further evolved to meet the expectations and needs of the relevant stakeholders.
– To enlighten about newly emerging Cybercrimes and threats that are impacting, if not all, stakeholders in the digital and mobile ecosystem.
– To build the Global Alliance for Cybersecurity Resilience to demonstrate and share their knowledge and make their mark in technology sectors.
– To emphasize international best practices that need to be put in place by industry stalwarts from being vulnerable and attacked.
– To empower attendees with latest quality information on techniques, solutions and cost-effective method of ensuring a comprehensive Cybersecurity infrastructure.
– To reinforce prevention, detection, analysis, recovery, response and research skills to cope with Cybersecurity.
Registration of GCSS 2018 will be open soon. Stay tuned!
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/