Exam – 200-125
CCNA v3 certification training includes both Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) courses merged into one. Participants will learn to install, configure, operate, and manage basic IPv4 / IPv6 networks. This CCNA Routing & Switching course also imparts skills to configure a LAN switch and IP router, connect to WAN, and find security threats. This CCNA v3 training will cover detailed and in-depth topics related to troubleshooting in enterprise networks, and prepare candidates for the real world once they complete their CCNA certification.
- Learn to work on a medium-sized enterprise LAN with multiple switches
- Manage support for VLANs, spanning tree and trunking.
- Understand WAN technologies and configure OSPF and EIGRP in IPv6/IPv4
- Work with network functions for access points, firewalls, and wireless controllers
- Understanding the fundamentals of QoS, cloud services, and network programmability.
- Troubleshoot enterprise network deployments and manage services for smooth operations of a network.