Malaysian Cyber Security summit is all set off to kick off. The one day conference will be held on 20th of March at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
“The one-day exhaustive summit will be a gathering of 100+ senior government, industry and academic professionals from across the ASEAN market to discuss the core theme of “Collaborating for Cyber Security” This summit will be led by Cybersecurity Malaysia and will be held under their guidance and support”, said the organizers.
Due to the nature of the discussions that will take place, this event would be open only to:
- Chief Information Officer/ Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Security Architect/ Chief Security officer
- Directors – Innovation/ Digital Transformation
- Director IT Security
- Head of Information Technology
- Government officials
- Heads of IT associations
- Cyber Security/ Threat Leader
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Heads/Directors of Regulatory Affairs
- CEOs & Owners
FROM: BANKING, HEALTHCARE, TELECOM, GOVERNMENT BODIES & ASSOCIATIONS, ENERGY SECTOR, MANUFACTURING.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Navigating ASEAN’s Cyber Threat Landscape with a Resilient Cyber Security Strategy
- Understanding the Top 3 priorities for our CISOs in 2018
- The Trends of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Digital Economy: Balancing the Risks and Opportunities
- Strengthening Cyber Readiness by Addressing Skills Gap in the Digital Economy
Venue: Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
No.5, Jalan Conlay,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For more details click Here