Oppo has officially launched its latest model Oppo F7 in Nepal on Tuesday. Oppo F7 is a successor of Oppo F3 and Oppo F5.
The device comes with improved AI features implemented in cameras and for face unlock.
The smartphone features 6.23-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels.
The Oppo F7 is powered by 2 MHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo F7 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 25-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Oppo F7 runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. It measures 156.00 x 75.30 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 158.00 grams.
The Oppo F7 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Price of Oppo F7 in Nepal:
Oppo F7 comes in two different variants 4/64GB and 6/128GB which are priced at Rs. 36,590 and Rs. 46,590 respectively.
Specification of Oppo F7:
- Dimension: 156 x 75.3 x 7.8 mm
- Display: 6.23 inches IPS LCD with 1080 x 2280 pixel resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P60 Octa-core CPU / Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM, Dedicated microSD card slot
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, phase detection autofocus and LED flashlight / 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint, proximity, compass, accelerometer, gyro
- Battery: 3400mAh battery